Thursday, January 6, 2011

shit tattoos

Tattoos

Tattoos

navy tattoo

navy tattoo

No tattoos? Yup, no tattoos! It shall be unlawful for any person

No tattoos? Yup, no tattoos! It shall be unlawful for any person

I just thought I would share for anyone who gives a shit. Memorial tattoo

I just thought I would share for anyone who gives a shit. Memorial tattoo

I've seen some stupid tattoos, but this is just SHIT.

I've seen some stupid tattoos, but this is just SHIT.

3 Awesome Reasons on Why Back Tattoo Designs Are

3 Awesome Reasons on Why Back Tattoo Designs Are

The tattoo acts as a reminder for my pursuit of knowledge,

The tattoo acts as a reminder for my pursuit of knowledge,

check this shit out , you think he lost that arm from a shark?

check this shit out , you think he lost that arm from a shark?

Question for peole with tattoos/tattoo artists

Question for peole with tattoos/tattoo artists

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_djYeu-MX1Yall+tattoo.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_djYeu-MX1Yall+tattoo.jpg

I've seen some shit looking tattoos, but these are something else.

I've seen some shit looking tattoos, but these are something else.

Wholesale free shipping ,tattoo shirt, tattoo t shit ,tattoo T shirt ,tattoo

Wholesale free shipping ,tattoo shirt, tattoo t shit ,tattoo T shirt ,tattoo

i think iv found a better skin tear tattoo hahah. Attached Images

i think iv found a better skin tear tattoo hahah. Attached Images

Why in the shit doesn't this boy have any tattoos?

Why in the shit doesn't this boy have any tattoos?

Pirate Tattoos. Enlarge. Pirate Tattoos

Pirate Tattoos. Enlarge. Pirate Tattoos

fixed rays shit tattoos lol

fixed rays shit tattoos lol

Re: Shit Tattoos - NWS

Re: Shit Tattoos - NWS

Did Dat Shit Hurded?? by Nick Baxter. —Michelle Mettler

Did Dat Shit Hurded?? by Nick Baxter. —Michelle Mettler

15 Examples of Going Overboard With Tattoos // Current

15 Examples of Going Overboard With Tattoos // Current

 you come across some messed up shit.

you come across some messed up shit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...