Saturday, January 8, 2011

getting my tattoo

Getting my tattoo I love my queer

Getting my tattoo I love my queer

I was very prepared for getting my first tattoo. It was cake.

I was very prepared for getting my first tattoo. It was cake.

Just spent 3 hours in the chair getting my first tattoo.

Just spent 3 hours in the chair getting my first tattoo.

 party with my BFF and getting my first and only tattoo.

party with my BFF and getting my first and only tattoo.

Getting my tattoo tomorrow. I got glasses: they are Ray Bans - will post

Getting my tattoo tomorrow. I got glasses: they are Ray Bans - will post

Getting my tattoo done

Getting my tattoo done

Hi my name is LaDonna and I do not regret getting my tattoos.

Hi my name is LaDonna and I do not regret getting my tattoos.

getting my tattoo. hate my tattoo tattoo shows 2009

getting my tattoo. hate my tattoo tattoo shows 2009

getting my first tattoo tomorrow! : wedding 23796 539028685535 50403151

getting my first tattoo tomorrow! : wedding 23796 539028685535 50403151

MY 1ST TATTOO New tattoo before and Talking about having the next Concerns

MY 1ST TATTOO New tattoo before and Talking about having the next Concerns

gig's tattoo 002 GETTING MY TATTOO

gig's tattoo 002 GETTING MY TATTOO

Here's me getting my tattoo. Тематика: Howto & Style. Время: 00:04:37.500

Here's me getting my tattoo. Тематика: Howto & Style. Время: 00:04:37.500

TATTOOS IN RAROTONGA Http: pits en treaty_database 1980 Me getting my tattoo

TATTOOS IN RAROTONGA Http: pits en treaty_database 1980 Me getting my tattoo

Me Getting My Tattoo done! 02:29 Mins | Visto 337651 veces

Me Getting My Tattoo done! 02:29 Mins | Visto 337651 veces

I’m getting my tattoo tomorrow!! Assuming the artist catches his

I’m getting my tattoo tomorrow!! Assuming the artist catches his

My tattoo artist! Everyone asks me where I've been getting my epic ink?

My tattoo artist! Everyone asks me where I've been getting my epic ink?

Re: I'm getting my first tattoo tomorrow

Re: I'm getting my first tattoo tomorrow

Since getting my tattoo on to her hippie tattoo.

Since getting my tattoo on to her hippie tattoo.

Below are some pictures of me getting my tattoo, no one was allowed in the

Below are some pictures of me getting my tattoo, no one was allowed in the

getting my first tattoo tomorrow! : wedding 23796 539071983765 50403151

getting my first tattoo tomorrow! : wedding 23796 539071983765 50403151

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...