Friday, January 7, 2011

tattooed on my mind

Afternoon eye candy: Tattooed men. another look: (i love the My Mind's Eye

Afternoon eye candy: Tattooed men. another look: (i love the My Mind's Eye

tattooed on my calf (Sans the Marvel logo). Yay or nay? Keep in mind

tattooed on my calf (Sans the Marvel logo). Yay or nay? Keep in mind

The idea of getting “Panta Rei” tattooed on me had been on my mind since

The idea of getting “Panta Rei” tattooed on me had been on my mind since

Sitti: "Tattooed On My Mind" @ Greenbelt 2. 5983 viewed

Sitti: "Tattooed On My Mind" @ Greenbelt 2. 5983 viewed

Afternoon eye candy: Tattooed men. another look: (i love the My Mind's Eye

Afternoon eye candy: Tattooed men. another look: (i love the My Mind's Eye

running through my mind, but I didn't want to get my hopes up so I just

running through my mind, but I didn't want to get my hopes up so I just

"I usually need one or two months before I make up my mind on what tattoo to

"I usually need one or two months before I make up my mind on what tattoo to

"Nice tattoo. Waitdoes this mean she's after seeing Salo, it is still the

"Nice tattoo. Waitdoes this mean she's after seeing Salo, it is still the

I have been looking everywhere for the tattoo in my mind and I can't find

I have been looking everywhere for the tattoo in my mind and I can't find

Tattooed on my mind

Tattooed on my mind

This tattoo blew my mind the first time I saw it. I want it.

This tattoo blew my mind the first time I saw it. I want it.

i was origianally thinking about angelinas crazy ass, but i changed my mind

i was origianally thinking about angelinas crazy ass, but i changed my mind

Yeah man, when I came across this tattoo my mind straight away said 'why not

Yeah man, when I came across this tattoo my mind straight away said 'why not

your smile is tattooed on my mind :)

your smile is tattooed on my mind :)

your smile is tattooed on my mind :)

your smile is tattooed on my mind :)

On my mind you're tattooed

On my mind you're tattooed

There is an old hymn running through my mind today.

There is an old hymn running through my mind today.

TATTOOED ON MY MIND -- ERR BACK

TATTOOED ON MY MIND -- ERR BACK

tattoed on my mind by sitti navarro. tribute to all my friends and to the

tattoed on my mind by sitti navarro. tribute to all my friends and to the

So all of that was in my mind along with the Dolls 'n' Divas running theme

So all of that was in my mind along with the Dolls 'n' Divas running theme

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...